Zennie62Media

How do you look in a search? Is your message getting out on the Internet?

Hire us! Visit: Zennie62Media

2022 Academy Women’s Luncheon in Los Angeles

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, in partnership with CHANEL, hosted the 2022 Academy Women’s Luncheon in Los Angeles , bring...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tila Tequila Attacks Nikky Raney in Twitter Updates - Nikky Raney



























I would like to allow the tweets to speak for themselves.
I have made it clear I do not hate her, and she has decided to personally attack me.
Which, would count as defamation of character because she is maliciously attacking me.
And continues to call me fat.

Anyone who has read any of my posts about her will know that all my posts are backed up with facts, screenshots, and other posts. I have not posted any lies or any attacks toward Tila Tequila. It's unfortunate that she has chosen to attack me and call me fat, but her attention proves that I have done something of an impact. I am still not a hater, I don't hate her and will not attack her. I will continue to expose her, and hopefully I will get her to stop lying. Seriously.

If my twitter gets deleted I will be disappointed, but at least I will know that my point has gotten across. Now, as for me being fat






I must admit I do feel honored that Tila Tequila, the mogul, took time out of her busy celebrity life to make over 20 tweets about me. Let's see if she makes a blog post about me. This will be interesting. *yawns* Looks like my work here is done. There's nothing left to say about her. For a 28 year old to attack and defame and maliciously post those things to a 20 year old that has never said she hated and has never attacked her, quite immature and shows what kind of person she really is.

No comments: